Nov 4, 2017

I'm Thankful For...#1

For the past few years I have wanted to do this, list something I'm thankful for every day during the month of November. I'm 3 days behind getting started but I don't think anyone is grading me.

My first I'm-thankful-for will be the HUGE blessing from last month of getting to visit my island home of St Lucia (and St Vincent). First time in 35 years! Yes, I know it was last month but every day since I returned home I have been reliving moments of the 7 days that I spent on the two islands.

This blessing deserves a full album of photos, which I certainly have, but I will post just this one to go along with this post. This beach called Vigie Beach in St Lucia is a precious place to me.


The sea is His, and He made it: and His hands formed the dry land.

O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.

Psalm 95:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment